All competitions published on the Crazy About Wood web site and throughout our social media platforms are operated and managed by Crazy About Limited. Within this document, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Crazy About Ltd, trading as Crazy About Wood. The terms and conditions of entry set out below together with the information displayed in “Competition Information Summary” form the Competition “Rules”. By entering a Competition, you are agreeing to these Rules.
- Competitions are open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over. By entering our competition(s) you are agreeing to be bound by this condition.
- All of our competitions are free to enter. No purchase is required and there is no fee to register on our web site.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Subsequent entries will not be included in the prize draw.
- Rules that are specific to each Competition are displayed within “Competition Information Summary” on the competition entry page and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the “Competition Information Summary”, the Competition Information Summary takes precedent.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we suspect or discover that the rules have been breached. In this event we may decide to select a replacement entrant who will be subject to these Rules.
- In the event of any dispute relating to a Competition, our decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, you certify that all information provided by you is current, accurate and complete. The email address or telephone number you provide with your competition “entry” will be used to notify you should you win. Your postal address will be used to send any prizes, so it is important to ensure all information is correct.
- We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Competition entries must be submitted by the closing date and time specified on the Competition Information Summary and failure to do so will disqualify the entry. The winner will be selected at random (unless otherwise stated) and notified as specified in the individual Competition Information Summary. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond within the allotted time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- In the event that more than one prize is allocated for a given competition, only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- Prizes are awarded at our discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of inappropriate actions by, or on behalf of, any entrant.
- Competition prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time, without notice.
- Due to the hand crafted nature of many of our products, the item received may vary slightly from the photograph shown on the web site.
- Employees or family members of Crazy About Ltd. are not permitted to enter the Competition. We reserve the right not to award a prize and to subsequently select an alterative winner if we are made aware of, or have reasonable grounds to suspect that a winner is not eligible.
- Crazy About Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any errors or technical issues beyond our control that results in an entry being lost or damaged. Likewise, we cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- We reserve the right to publish winner details in our promotional activities, which may include (but are not limited to), the crazyaboutwood.co.uk web site, newsletters and social media. The information published will be limited to name and location for e.g. ‘Sam Smith from Edinburgh’. No further personal information will ever be shared or published.
- This competition and the associated rules will be under the jurisdiction of English law. The web site is intended solely for use in the United Kingdom and any user accessing the web site from other locations is responsible for complying with any local laws.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition and/or the Rules without notice. Any such changes will be published on www.crazyaboutwood.co.uk.
Please direct any queries or requests in relation to competitions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to our registered address.